Monday, June 7, 2010by
Waves are all the rage these days and I want ‘em. So, I’ve been experimenting with different ways to create easy, not-so-fussy curls. One take is the blow dry set. Here’s how you do it:
- Dry your bangs if you have them, then rough/shake dry your hair until it’s almost dry – about 85-90%.
- Starting on the top, round brush a section, then (while it’s still hot) wrap it around into a large loop and pin.
- Keep working down your head, wrapping each section into large, loose loops and pin.
- When you’ve finished, spray.
- Let it cool completely, then let it down. The result? Loose curls that don't leave you looking like you spent the morning with a curling iron.