This casual style is super easy and so cute. All you need are a few minutes and some bobby pins.
Don’t forget to start with dirty hair. If your hair is clean, you’ll want to add some product. Anything that adds some texture will do. For other basic updo tips, read this post.
Get the step-by-step instructions after the jump.
1. Divide your hair into two equal sections and tie or clip one away.
2. Start the twist by picking up a small section near your temple and twist it away from your face.
3. Pick up a small piece of hair from below it and twist it into the previous section.
4. Keep working down toward your nape, picking up sections and twisting them in, until you have incorporated all the hair.
5. Twist the remaining hair until it starts to coil in on itself.
6. Wrap the twisted end into a small bun and pin securely in place. Be sure to cross your pins.
7. Repeat on the other side.by